If you’re here, it’s probably because you like my zombie books. Or my romances and since I no longer blog under my other name, you tolerate my zombie stuff just because you like me. OR you like romance AND zombies. And to you, I say, YAY! But you know, there ARE other things about me. I’m not just queen of the zombie comedy with lots of swears and pop culture references. So here are a few things you may not know about me:
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart. And he’s way cuter and nicer than Dave. And hopefully I’m way nicer than Sarah. Anyway, he’s awesome and we’ve grown up together and we play video games and have fun and generally think that the other is awesome. Super sweet.
2. I scrapbook. Yup, I do. My sister-in-law helped me get into it when I wanted to do something with all of my husband’s running numbers and pictures. And I LOVE it, no matter how terrible I am at it. I’ve always loved paper and glue and pictures and this combines all these things.
3. I love MMA. This one you may know if you ever watch my twitter feed regularly. I do occasionally talk about my love for the sport there. We buy every PPV, I follow several MMA blogs and I can probably give you some kind of run down of strengths versus weaknesses of every fighter in the UFC currently. I love a good muay thai clinch, never boo the ground game and always yell for a terrific knock out. Blood does not bother me. I could go on.
4. In 2008, for our 11th wedding anniversary, my husband and I went to China. We spent our anniversary on the Wall. It was amazing in every way. I loved China and highly recommend a trip to anyone who has an interest and can do it.
5. While living in Seattle, our apartment building came with its own hooker. She was pretty ragged and one time we thought she was dead. But she wasn’t. It was a bad neighborhood.