Everyone has a double, at least that’s what is said. Somewhere out there, a twin for all of us. I’ve never met mine, but I know for sure that there are other Jesse Petersens out there. Like other people with that name. Recently that was brought home to me when my husband was doing a search for my Amazon gift list for Christmas (don’t go looking, it’s actually private LOL). He didn’t find me, but he did find a few other Jesses and we loved what was on THEIR Christmas lists:
1. Fundamentals of Composites Manufacturing: Materials, Methods and Applications, Second Edition — A book about materials and construction. I would totally not know what the hell this book is about. And it’s $110! So it must be awesome.
2. Going Postal: Rage, Murder, and Rebellion: From Reagan’s Workplaces to Clinton’s Columbine and Beyond — Okay, so this one could totally be on my Christmas list. I watch a lot of murder shows and am always kind of interested in how people lose their shit.
3. Respro Techno Contour Face Mask – For when I want to play Bain!!!! YAY!!!!!
4. LOTR Narsil Sword – YES! A Lord of the Rings sword. Adding to my Wishlist. NOW NOW NOW
5. MONSTER DIARY: On the Road in Search of Strange and Sinister Creatures – This list is awesome. He has TONS of monster related books and stuff. We may be Jesse Twins.
In addition there were Jesses with purses, Jesses with Star Wars lightsabers, so many Jesses with so many awesome gift ideas.
So do you have a doppelganger? Ever wonder what THEY would ask for Christmas?